Seach this blog

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Brazil

It was brought to my attention that the work laws here in Brazil are very strong indeed, the employees that I have described before are self in employed.

And do have rights par say, but if they go to work for one company full time 6 days a week every month then that to me is not what I call self employed to me, self employed is working from home our your own place as a contractor that dose work for a set wage.

Not someone who is taken on with a contract on low pay which dose not conform to the minimum wage laws,
They have to work for commission this would be like waiter working in a bar our restaurants for tips only and workers at shops for commission only.

Sir Richard John Price   Time 1402  Date 02/02/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment